Travis is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a minor meniscus tear in his left knee. There is currently no timetable for return.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in White Sox last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in White Sox last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in White Sox last 6 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Blue Jays last 22 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Buchholz has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to miss an extended period.
Shoemaker has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a torn ACL in his left knee and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Richard has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a stress reaction in his right knee. It is unknown if he will return for Thursday's matchup versus the Red Sox.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of June.
Phelps has been moved to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery on his right elbow that caused him to miss the entire 2018 season. He is projected to return midway through the 2019 campaign.
Sanchez exited the last game with a blister on his right middle finger. It is unclear if he will make his next scheduled start Wednesday against the Red Sox.
Maile missed the last game with an unspecified ailment. It is expected that he will be available for Saturday's contest against the White Sox.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Rodon has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to season-ending Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Banuelos has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder strain and is likely to be on the IL until at least the start of June.
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right leg-area strain. He is likely to be held out of action until the beginning of June.
Jimenez is on the 10-day injured list with a right high-ankle sprain and has begun a rehab assignment. It is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Monday against the Astros.
Jones has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to correct a flexor mass tear in his right elbow, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Garcia has sat out the previous two games due to lumbar spine muscle spasms, but he is expected to face the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Anderson is absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's contest against the Blue Jays as he will be given a day of rest.
Moncada is absent from the starting lineup for Tuesday's contest versus the Indians as he will receive a day to rest.