Tepera has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to remove bone spurs from his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the start of September.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Red Sox last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Red Sox last 6 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blue Jays last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Blue Jays last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Gurriel Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 left quadriceps strain. He is expected to be out until early part of September.
Stroman exited his last appearance due to left hamstring tightness. It has yet to be determined if he will take the mound Tuesday against the Cubs.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Dodgers due to a day of rest.
Guerrero Jr. was held out the previous game with left knee discomfort, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's series opener against the Dodgers.
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the early part of September.
Borucki is in recovery after undergoing surgery to remove bone spurs from his left elbow and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Giles was held out of the last game with inflammation in his right elbow, but he is expected to be available Monday against the Rangers.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Sale has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation. He had a PRP injection in his left elbow and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Price has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a triangular fibrocartilage complex cyst in his left wrist. It is unknown if he will be activated in time for Sunday's contest against the Padres.
Bogaerts departed the previous game due to a twisted ankle, but it is expected that he will face the Phillies on Wednesday.
Holt was away from the team due to a personal matter but he will rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash versus the Orioles.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
DEvers is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Blue Jays on Saturday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Benintendi is likely absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game versus the Blue Jays as he is expected to receive a day of rest.