Mayza is likely miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list due to Tommy John surgery on his left elbow.
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Orioles last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Orioles last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Orioles last 9 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Blue Jays last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-2 in Blue Jays last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U4|0Push2W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Bichette left the previous game as a precaution to be evaluated for a concussion. He will not be in Friday's lineup versus the Yankees.
Guerrero Jr. departed the previous game with a left rib injury but is expected to suit up against the Orioles on Thursday.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to play Sunday against the Yankees due to a day of rest.
Maile has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a strained left oblique, and it is unclear if he will play Sunday against the Yankees.
Gurriel Jr. has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a Grade 1 left quadriceps strain and is expected to return Saturday to face the Yankees.
Luciano has been activated from the 60-day injured list after a right elbow sprain. He is projected to return Thursday against the Red Sox.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Williams has been held out of the previous two games due to a left knee contusion and a head injury. It is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Mariners.
Harvey has soreness in his right biceps that is expected to keep him out of action for the remainder of the season.
Nunez has missed the past two games with a left hand injury, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Trumbo is expected to play Thursday against the Blue Jays despite a strained left trapezius.
Trumbo has sat out the last two games due to a strained left trapezius and is unlikely to play Wednesday against the Blue Jays.
Harvey is sidelined due to right biceps soreness, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Tigers on Friday.