Springs has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with tendinitis in his left biceps, and he is likely be sidelined until at least the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 49-22-5 in Pirates last 76 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (76)O/U22|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Pirates last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pirates last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Pirates last 8 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Rangers last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U22|49Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Texas Rangers last injuries
Sampson has hit the 10-day injured list with back spasms, and it is uncertain how much time he will miss.
Mendez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right UCL strain. He is not expected to return until the early part of September.
Mazara has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left oblique strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Santana sat out the previous game due to a sore hamstring, and it is uncertain if he will take the field Friday against the White Sox.
Farrell has been reinstated off the 60-day injured list after recovering from surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture in his jaw. He is likely to return Friday against the White Sox.
Pence is not expected to play in Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the Angels due to a day of rest.
Palumbo exited his last outing with a blister on his left thumb, and it is unclear when he will make his next scheduled start.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Archer has been added to the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation, and the severity of the ailment is unknown.
Holmes will spend and extended length of time on the 10-day injured list with left quadriceps discomfort.
Crick is serving a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation and is eligible to return Friday against the Reds.
Cervelli has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a concussion, and he is likely to remain in the league-mandated protocol until at least the start of September.
Diaz is nursing a head injury and will not be available against the Nationals on Wednesday.
Rodriguez has been activated from the 10-day injured list after right shoulder inflammation and will return to the bullpen for Tuesday's game against the Nationals.
Diaz is experiencing concussion-like symptoms, and it is unclear if he will play against the Nationals on Tuesday.
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.