Romano sat out the previous game with an ankle injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Tuesday against the Orioles.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Yankees last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Yankees last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 34-15-3 in Yankees last 52 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %69.40% (52)O/U34|15Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Rangers last 22 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Rangers last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Texas Rangers last injuries
Forsythe sat out his fifth straight game with tightness in his left intercostal muscle, and it is unclear if he will return against the Astros on Tuesday.
Mathis is sidelined due to a lower-back strain, and there is no timetable for return.
Heineman missed his fifth consecutive game with a bout of strep throat, and his availability for Sunday's contest against the Athletics is up in the air.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list after having right elbow surgery. He is expected to be out of commission until at least latter half of September.
Mazara is sidelined with tightness in his left oblique. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Athletics.
Burke is battling a stomach virus but is expected to make his scheduled start versus the Orioles on Friday.
New York Yankees last injuries
Severino has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while he receives treatment for inflammation in his right rotator cuff and a Grade 2 lat strain. It is projected that he will be activated prior to Tuesday's game against the Angels.
Sanchez has been sidelined due to tightness in his left groin. It is unknown if he will return before the end of the regular season.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Angels.
Hicks has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right flexor strain and is expected to be out for the remainder of the 2019 campaign.
Encarnacion suffered a strained left oblique and is likely to be idle until at least the end of September.
Happ is nursing tendinitis in his biceps, but he is expected to take the mound for his next start Thursday against the Angels.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Hale has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a lumbar spine strain. He is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of September.