Mazara was lifted from the previous game with a tight right hamstring, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's matchup against the Indians.
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Angels last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Angels last 11 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-5-2 in Angels last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (22)O/U5|15Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Rangers last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U10|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Rangers last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Texas Rangers last injuries
Pence left the previous game with right groin tightness, leaving his status in question for Monday's matchup against the Indians.
Gallo has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain. It is unclear if he will make his return to the lineup for Friday's matchup versus the White Sox.
Calhoun has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left quadriceps strain but is expected to be activated for Monday's contest against the Indians.
Smyly has a sprained ankle and it is unknown if he will play in Monday's tilt against the Indians.
Andrus is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Reds as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Kiner-Falefa has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right middle finger ligament sprain. He is lining up to be reinstated from the IL before the end of June.
Heineman is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June while recovering from labrum surgery on his left shoulder.
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Stratton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right arm discomfort, and it is uncertain if he will return to the bullpen Tuesday against the Tigers.
Cahill is on the 10-day injured list with right elbow soreness. He is likely to come off the IL prior to Thursday's contest versus the Blue Jays.
Simmons suffered a Grade 3 left ankle sprain and is on the 10-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the end of June.
Upton has been diagnosed with turf toe and has been moved to the 60-day disabled list. It is likely he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Blue Jays.
La Stella sat out the previous two games with left forearm tightness, but is expected to suit up for Sunday's series finale against the Rays.
Harvey has been placed on the 10-day injured list with an upper-back strain, and it is unknown when he will return to the starting rotation.
Ramirez is on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of June.
Fletcher is dealing with a sore left shoulder, and he is not expected to suit up for Thursday's game versus the Rays.