Mazara was lifted from the previous game with a tight right hamstring, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's matchup against the Indians.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Royals last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7 in Royals last 27 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U20|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Rangers last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Rangers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Texas Rangers last injuries
Pence left the previous game with right groin tightness, leaving his status in question for Monday's matchup against the Indians.
Gallo has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain. It is unclear if he will make his return to the lineup for Friday's matchup versus the White Sox.
Calhoun has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left quadriceps strain but is expected to be activated for Monday's contest against the Indians.
Smyly has a sprained ankle and it is unknown if he will play in Monday's tilt against the Indians.
Andrus is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Reds as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Kiner-Falefa has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right middle finger ligament sprain. He is lining up to be reinstated from the IL before the end of June.
Heineman is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June while recovering from labrum surgery on his left shoulder.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Dozier has landed on the 10-day injured list with tightness in the ride side of his thorax and is aiming to come off the IL during the latter part of June.
Gordon is dealing with weakness in his right shoulder. It is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Saturday.
Gordon was held out of the previous game due to a compressed nerve in his back but is expected to play and start against the Twins on Friday.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until at least the latter part of June.
Duda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lumbar strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Tigers.
Duffy is projected to make his next scheduled start Wednesday versus the Tigers despite taking a line drive off of his right leg during the last game.
Oaks underwent surgery to correct a torn labrum in his hip and was placed on the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss at least four months of action.