Mendez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right UCL strain. He is not expected to return until the end of August.
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Reds last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15 in Reds last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (51)O/U15|36Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Reds last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-4 in Reds last 56 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %69.20% (56)O/U36|16Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Rangers last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U15|36Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Texas Rangers last injuries
Dowdy is on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow impingement, and it is unknown if he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Mariners.
Hearn has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with left elbow tightness and is likely out until the middle of August.
Farrell is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture in his jaw. He is expected to be shut down until at least the beginning of August.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of commission until sometime in August.
Pence has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained right groin. He is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Diamondbacks.
Kiner-Falefa has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right middle finger ligament sprain. He is lining up to be reinstated from the IL during the end of July.
Choo departed the previous game due to left ankle soreness, but he is likely to play Thursday against the Astros.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Wood has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to lower-back soreness. He is on a rehab assignment, and it is unknown if he will be ready to be activated for Saturday's game against the Rockies.
Farmer has landed on the 7-day injured list as he is being evaluated for a concussion. He is without a clear timetable for return.
Hernandez has been sent to the 10-day injured list while he deals with right shoulder fatigue. It is unknown when he will return to game action.
Mahle is nursing a sore left hamstring, and it is unclear if he will be able to make his next scheduled start against the Brewers on Wednesday.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. A timeline for his return has yet to be announced.
Barnhart has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right oblique, and he is not expected to come off of the IL until sometime in August.
Senzel is suffering from a hamstring injury and will not be in the lineup for Sunday's game against the Cardinals.
Dietrich has an injured knee and will miss Sunday's game against the Cardinals as a result.