Gallo has tested positive for COVID-19, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in White Sox last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in White Sox last 16 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U3|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Rangers last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Rangers last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Texas Rangers last injuries
Burke is projected to miss the entire 2020 season while on the 45-day injured list due to surgery to correct a partial tear of the labrum in his left shoulder.
Rodriguez is recovering from a strained left lat muscle and is without a timetable for return.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Hamilton has a left oblique injury, and it is undetermined if he will get back on the mound in time for opening day against the Twins.
Madrigal sustained a head injury, and his status is in question for the season opener versus the Twins.
Rodon is expected to out of action until at least the end of July while he rehabs from Tommy John surgery.