Romano sat out the previous game with an ankle injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Tuesday against the Orioles.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in White Sox last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in White Sox last 16 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U3|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Rangers last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Rangers last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Texas Rangers last injuries
Forsythe sat out his fifth straight game with tightness in his left intercostal muscle, and it is unclear if he will return against the Astros on Tuesday.
Mathis is sidelined due to a lower-back strain, and there is no timetable for return.
Heineman missed his fifth consecutive game with a bout of strep throat, and his availability for Sunday's contest against the Athletics is up in the air.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list after having right elbow surgery. He is expected to be out of commission until at least latter half of September.
Mazara is sidelined with tightness in his left oblique. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Athletics.
Burke is battling a stomach virus but is expected to make his scheduled start versus the Orioles on Friday.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Anderson is not expected to play Monday against the Twins due to a day of rest.
Garcia is away from the team due to the passing of his grandmother and is allowed to miss up to a maximum of seven games.
Anderson is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Angels as he will likely receive a routine day off for rest.
Jay has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right hip strain and is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to right hip surgery.