Mendez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right UCL strain. He is not expected to return until the early part of September.
- TrendOver is 14-5-2 in Astros last 21 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.70% (21)O/U14|5Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-2 in Astros last 8 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (8)O/U5|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Astros last 13 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rangers last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U14|5Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rangers last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Texas Rangers last injuries
Springs has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with tendinitis in his left biceps, and he is likely be sidelined until at least the start of September.
Sampson has hit the 10-day injured list with back spasms, and it is uncertain how much time he will miss.
Mazara has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left oblique strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Farrell is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture in his jaw. He is expected to be shut down until the beginning of September.
Pence is not expected to play in Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the Angels due to a day of rest.
Palumbo exited his last outing with a blister on his left thumb, and it is unclear when he will make his next scheduled start.
Santana departed the previous game due to left hamstring tightness, and he will not be available for Game 1 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the Angels.
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness, and it is unclear if he will return when first eligible on Tuesday to face the Rays.
Correa is sidelined due to back discomfort and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is on pace to return to action during the beginning of September.
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen during the start of September.
Sanches will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right pectoral muscle.
Altuve is not expected to suit up against the Tigers on Monday due to a day of rest.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.