Diaz has soreness in his left foot, and he will not play in Game 5 of the American League Division Series versus the Astros.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Yankees last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Yankees last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Yankees last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 49-19-2 in Rays last 70 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.10% (70)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rays last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rays last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
New York Yankees last injuries
Stanton has a right quadriceps strain, and it is uncertain if he will suit up against the Astros in Game 5 of the AL Championship Series.
Sabathia suffered a subluxation of his left shoulder joint and will miss the remainder of the season.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will be activated for Game 1 of the 2019 World Series.
Hicks has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from a right flexor strain. It is uncertain if he will return for Game 2 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Britton twisted his right ankle, but he is expected to be available for Game 1 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Voit is not expected to play in Game 3 of the AL Division Series against the Twins due to a day of rest.