NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Yankees last 10 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Yankees last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Yankees last 8 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Rays last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 56-27-6 in Rays last 89 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.50% (89)O/U27|56Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rays last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rays last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U7|3Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Diaz has missed the previous two contests due to right hamstring tightness, and it is unknown if he will participate in Friday's battle with the Blue Jays.
Faucher has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with right biceps tendinitis, and he will be out of the lineup for the rest of the season.
Lowe has been shuttled to the 10-day injured list with a right kneecap fracture, and he is likely to remain out of the lineup for four to six weeks.
Arozarena has been absent from the last three games with tightness in his right quad, but it is projected that he will face the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Rodriguez has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery, and he is not expected to return until the beginning of October.
Anderson has been designated to the 60-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and he will remain out of commission until at least the beginning of October.
Jones has been sent to the 60-day injured list with a right hamstring strain, and he will be shut down for the remainder of the 2023 season.
Walls has been activated from the paternity leave list following the birth of his child, and he is likely to return against the Angels on Tuesday.
New York Yankees last injuries
Gil is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery on his right elbow, and he is not expected to be activated until sometime in October.
Pereira has been shut down with a low-grade hamstring strain, but it is anticipated that he will return against the Diamondbacks on Monday.
Stanton is absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's contest versus the Blue Jays as he will be given a day of rest.
Hicks has sat out the previous two games with a hamstring cramp, but it is expected that he will be active for Thursday's battle with the Guardians.
Kluber has been placed on the 60-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He has suffered a setback in recovery and will be out of action for the remainder of the season.