NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Yankees last 10 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Yankees last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Yankees last 8 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Rays last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 56-27-6 in Rays last 89 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.50% (89)O/U27|56Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rays last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rays last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U7|3Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Baz has been assigned to the 60-day injured list after undergoing Tommy John reconstructive right elbow surgery, and he will miss the remainder of the season.
Lowe is on the 60-day injured list with lower-back discomfort, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Yarbrough has landed on the 15-day injured list with a right oblique strain, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
Diaz has sat out the last two games due to a left shoulder issue, but he is expected to suit up Friday against the Astros.
Wendle has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from left hamstring tendinitis, and he is expected to return against the Brewers on Thursday.
Glasnow has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from Tommy John surgery for a UCL tear and flexor strain in his right elbow. He is expected to dress for Wednesday's game versus the Guardians.
Diaz will miss an undetermined length of time due to shoulder soreness.
Franco exited the last game with a hand injury, but it is anticipated that he will take on the Guardians on Tuesday.
New York Yankees last injuries
Marinaccio exited the previous game with a shin injury, and it is undetermined if he will be active for Monday's showdown with the Rangers.
Britton is being shut down for the rest of the season with left arm fatigue and has been placed on the 60-day injured list.
Abreu has been shuttled to the 15-day injured list due to an inflamed right elbow, and he is not expected to return until the middle of October.
LeMahieu has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right big toe, but it is expected that he will be activated prior to Friday's clash with the Orioles.
Stanton is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Blue Jays as he will be given a day of rest.
Torres is absent from the starting lineup versus the Blue Jays on Wednesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Schmidt missed the last game with an ankle injury, and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Red Sox on Thursday.
Estrada was held out of the last game with an elbow injury, but it is likely that he will play the Rockies on Thursday.