Glasnow has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right forearm strain. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is expected to be out until the end of August.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Twins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-15 in Rays last 51 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (51)O/U15|36Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rays last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Alvarado is on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain and is expected to need six to eight weeks to recover.
Lowe has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shin contusion. It is unknown if he will be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the middle of August.
Pham is not expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees due to a day of rest.
Roe has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hip flexor. A timeline for return has yet to be established.
Duffy has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to back and hamstring discomfort. He is likely to be shut down until the end of July after suffering a setback during his rehab assignment.
Bemboom sustained a left knee sprain and has landed on the 60-day injured list. He has started a rehab assignment but is targeting a return during the latter portion of July.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Schoop was held out of the previous game due to a mild abdominal strain, and it is unclear if he will be available for Thursday's tilt against the Athletics.
Buxton has landed on the 7-day injured list due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is unknown when he will be cleared to return.
Rosario has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to return Tuesday against the Mets.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right thumb inflammation and is likely to play against the Mets on Tuesday.
Parker has been activated from the paternity list, and it is anticipated that he will be available Saturday against the Indians.
Kepler exited the last game due to a knee contusion, but he is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Indians on Friday.
Wade Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a dislocated right thumb. He will miss an undetermined length of time.
Cruz is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Rangers as he will likely be given the day to rest.