- TrendOver is 7-0 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Red Sox last 4 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Red Sox last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Rays last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 58-28-6 in Rays last 92 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.40% (92)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rays last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rays last 6 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Archer has wound up on the 10-day injured list due to a right lateral forearm strain, and he will miss an extended period.
Fairbanks has been added to the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and there is no timetable for his recovery.
Margot missed the last game due to a groin injury, and it is unclear if he will dress for Sunday's battle with the Yankees.
Roe is on the 60-day injured list with a shoulder strain, and there is no timetable for his return.
Kiermaier has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left quad tightness, and he is projected to be out of the lineup until the later parts of April.
Phillips has been activated for the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left hamstring strain, and he is expected to play Friday against the Yankees.
Sherriff has landed on the restricted list, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Choi has landed on the 10-day injured list with right knee inflammation, and he is not expected to return until sometime in May.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Renfroe has missed the last two games due to an unspecified ailment, and it is unclear if he will suit up for Tuesday's matchup versus the Twins.
Brasier will miss an extended period while recovering from a fracture in his fifth metacarpal on his right hand.
Martinez has hit the COVID-19 list with flu-like symptoms, and will be out for an unknown length of time.
Rodriguez is on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation, but he is expected to make his season debut on Thursday versus the Orioles.
Devers will not be in the starting lineup against the Orioles on Sunday as he will be given a day of rest.
Vazquez is expected to take on the Orioles on Friday despite an eye injury.
Dalbec is dealing with right index finger soreness, but it is projected that he will take the field against the Orioles on Friday.
Andriese is away from the team due to contract tracing, leaving his availability against the Orioles on Friday clouded.