Snell has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body in his left elbow. He is expected to return to the rotation Tuesday to face the Dodgers.
- TrendUnder is 19-7-1 in Astros last 27 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U7|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 38-16-2 in Rays last 56 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.40% (56)O/U7|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rays last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Milner has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a cervical nerve injury. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the end of September.
Chirinos has hit the 10-day injured list with right middle finger inflammation, but he is likely to return by the end of September.
Kiermaier has missed the last three games due to neck spasms, and it is unlikely that he will be in the lineup for Friday's clash against the Angels.
Sogard is battling a right foot contusion and is unlikely to be available Thursday against the Rangers.
Garcia was held out of the previous game due to a glute strain, but it is expected that he will play against the Rangers on Thursday.
Pham sat out the previous game with tightness in his right elbow and forearm, leaving his status in question for Wednesday's contest with the Rangers.
Houston Astros last injuries
Stassi is sidelined with a sore oblique, and he will miss an extended period.
Correa is sidelined due to lower-back stiffness and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
McHugh is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow discomfort, and he is likely to stay on the shelf until at least the end of September.
Peacock is likely to be on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness until at least the latter part of September.
Altuve will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Royals as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Gurriel is tending to a hamstring injury but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Royals.
Gurriel missed his fifth straight game with left hamstring discomfort. He is aiming to return Friday against the Royals.
Sanchez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to season-ending right shoulder surgery.