Armenteros is suffering from elbow and shoulder injuries, leaving his availability for opening day versus the Angels up in the air.
- TrendUnder is 19-7-1 in Astros last 27 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U7|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 38-16-2 in Rays last 56 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.40% (56)O/U7|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rays last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Ferrell is battling shoulder soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will be ready against the Angels on opening day.
Peacock is hindered by nerve damage in his neck, and it is unknown if he will be available for the season opener against the Angels.
Marte has been issued a 162-game suspension due to testing positive for the use of performance-enhancing drugs.