Sogard is suffering from a foot injury and will not face the Red Sox on Friday.
- TrendUnder is 23-9-6 in Indians last 38 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.90% (38)O/U9|23Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Indians last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 41-18-2 in Rays last 61 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.50% (61)O/U9|23Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rays last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rays last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Lowe has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right shin contusion and a left quadriceps strain. It is unknown if he will return prior to the end of the regular season.
Chirinos has hit the 10-day injured list with right middle finger inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will return Sunday against the Red Sox.
Snell has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body in his left elbow. He is expected to return to the rotation Tuesday to face the Dodgers.
Milner has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a cervical nerve injury. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the end of September.
Kiermaier has missed the last three games due to neck spasms, and it is unlikely that he will be in the lineup for Friday's clash against the Angels.
Sogard is battling a right foot contusion and is unlikely to be available Thursday against the Rangers.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Kipnis is sidelined due to a fractured hamate bone in his right wrist. He is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Reyes has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to a personal matter but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Tigers.
Maybin sat out the previous game with lingering soreness in his left wrist, but it is expected that he will be available Thursday against the Angels.
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles, and he is projected to be out for the remainder of the season.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He has suffered an oblique strain during his rehab and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Salazar has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Maybin has an ongoing left wrist soreness and will not be available Sunday against the Red Sox.
Rodriguez has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a recovering from a right shoulder strain, but it is unclear if he will rejoin the team for Saturday's game against the Twins.