Snell has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body in his left elbow. He is expected to return to the rotation Tuesday to face the Dodgers.
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Orioles last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Orioles last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 38-15-2 in Rays last 55 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.70% (55)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rays last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Milner has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a cervical nerve injury. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the end of September.
Chirinos has hit the 10-day injured list with right middle finger inflammation, but he is likely to return by the end of September.
Kiermaier has missed the last three games due to neck spasms, and it is unlikely that he will be in the lineup for Friday's clash against the Angels.
Sogard is battling a right foot contusion and is unlikely to be available Thursday against the Rangers.
Garcia was held out of the previous game due to a glute strain, but it is expected that he will play against the Rangers on Thursday.
Pham sat out the previous game with tightness in his right elbow and forearm, leaving his status in question for Wednesday's contest with the Rangers.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Trumbo sat out the last game due to a strained left trapezius, and it is uncertain if he will play Tuesday against the Blue Jays.
Nunez is nursing a left hand injury, leaving his status against the Blue Jays on Tuesday up in the air.
Harvey is sidelined due to right biceps soreness, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Tigers on Friday.
Ramierz has hit the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain. He is likely to remain idle until at least the middle of September.
O'Day has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a forearm strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Nationals.