Sogard is suffering from a foot injury and will not face the Red Sox on Friday.
- TrendOver is 11-5-1 in Orioles last 17 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U11|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Orioles last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Rays last 57 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U11|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rays last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rays last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Rays last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Lowe has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right shin contusion and a left quadriceps strain. It is unknown if he will return prior to the end of the regular season.
Chirinos has hit the 10-day injured list with right middle finger inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will return Sunday against the Red Sox.
Snell has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body in his left elbow. He is expected to return to the rotation Tuesday to face the Dodgers.
Milner has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a cervical nerve injury. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the end of September.
Kiermaier has missed the last three games due to neck spasms, and it is unlikely that he will be in the lineup for Friday's clash against the Angels.
Sogard is battling a right foot contusion and is unlikely to be available Thursday against the Rangers.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Williams has been held out of the previous two games due to a left knee contusion and a head injury. It is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Mariners.
Harvey has soreness in his right biceps that is expected to keep him out of action for the remainder of the season.
Nunez has missed the past two games with a left hand injury, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Trumbo is expected to play Thursday against the Blue Jays despite a strained left trapezius.
Trumbo has sat out the last two games due to a strained left trapezius and is unlikely to play Wednesday against the Blue Jays.
Harvey is sidelined due to right biceps soreness, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Tigers on Friday.