Kiermaier is expected to take on the Dodgers in Game 1 of the World Series despite a lingering left wrist contusion.
Risk: 4,900.00 | To Win: 4,378.26
Risk: 51,200.00 | To Win: 43,704.20
Risk: 4,300.00 | To Win: 4,291.68
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-2-3 in Orioles last 16 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %84.60% (16)O/U2|11Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Orioles last 21 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U5|15Push1W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Rays last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 56-27-6 in Rays last 89 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.50% (89)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rays last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|11Push3W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Kiermaier is battling a left hand contusion, but it is expected that he will play in Game 7 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Kiermaier is battling a left hand contusion, and he is unlikely to play in Game 5 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Lowe is not expected to take the field in Game 4 of the ALCS versus the Astros due to a day of rest.
- 8o -110
- -1.5 +165