Snell has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body in his left elbow. He is expected to return to the rotation Tuesday to face the Dodgers.
- TrendUnder is 19-8-1 in Rangers last 28 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.40% (28)O/U8|19Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Rangers last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Rangers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 41-18-2 in Rays last 61 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.50% (61)O/U8|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Rays last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-0 in Rays last 8 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U8|0Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Milner has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a cervical nerve injury. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the end of September.
Chirinos has hit the 10-day injured list with right middle finger inflammation, but he is likely to return by the end of September.
Kiermaier has missed the last three games due to neck spasms, and it is unlikely that he will be in the lineup for Friday's clash against the Angels.
Sogard is battling a right foot contusion and is unlikely to be available Thursday against the Rangers.
Garcia was held out of the previous game due to a glute strain, but it is expected that he will play against the Rangers on Thursday.
Pham sat out the previous game with tightness in his right elbow and forearm, leaving his status in question for Wednesday's contest with the Rangers.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Romano sat out the previous game with an ankle injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Tuesday against the Orioles.
Forsythe sat out his fifth straight game with tightness in his left intercostal muscle, and it is unclear if he will return against the Astros on Tuesday.
Mathis is sidelined due to a lower-back strain, and there is no timetable for return.
Heineman missed his fifth consecutive game with a bout of strep throat, and his availability for Sunday's contest against the Athletics is up in the air.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list after having right elbow surgery. He is expected to be out of commission until at least latter half of September.
Mazara is sidelined with tightness in his left oblique. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Athletics.
Burke is battling a stomach virus but is expected to make his scheduled start versus the Orioles on Friday.