Stanek has landed on the 10-day injured list due to soreness in his right hip. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Yankees last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Yankees last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Yankees last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 50-19-2 in Rays last 71 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.50% (71)O/U19|50Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rays last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rays last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Kiermaier has landed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained left thumb. He is expected to be ready to return in early August.
Lowe has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shin contusion. It is unknown if he will be activated prior to Wednesday's game against the Red Sox.
Robertson is on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to remove a loose body from his right knee. He will likely be out until the beginning of August.
Duffy has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to back and hamstring discomfort. It is unknown if he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Red Sox.
Roe has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a strained right hip flexor. He is expected to return to the bullpen for Saturday's game versus the White Sox.
Pham is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Yankees on Thursday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the middle of August.
New York Yankees last injuries
Heller has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season while he recovers from Tommy John surgery.
Loaisiga has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a right rotator cuff strain and is expected to be idle until at least the beginning of August.
Betances has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a shoulder impingement. He suffered a low-grade right lat strain during his recovery and is not expected back until sometime in August.
Gardner missed the last game with soreness in his knee, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's matchup with the Twins.
Ellsbury has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after he missed the last season with hip and foot injuries. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and it is unknown when he will rejoin the lineup.
Bird has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a left plantar fascia tear. A timeline for his activation has yet to be determined.
Voit exited the previous game with a chin contusion, but is expected to return for Sunday's matchup against the Rockies.
Gonzalez has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a dead left arm. It is expected that he will return to the mound Saturday against the Diamondbacks.