Gyorko has been sent to the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain, and it is uncertain if he will return to action Tuesday against the Marlins.
- TrendOver is 35-17-1 in Nationals last 53 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (53)O/U35|17Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Nationals last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Nationals last 14 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-7 in Cardinals last 28 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (28)O/U35|17Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cardinals last 13 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cardinals last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Wainwright has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a mild left hamstring strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the end of June.
Helsley has hit the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until at least the latter part of July.
Ozuna is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Mets as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Goldschmidt is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Mets, as he will be given the day to rest.
Mikolas left the last game due to a right forearm contusion, but he is likely to be ready for his next scheduled start Wednesday against the Marlins.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a right thumb tendon strain. It is expected he will return to the lineup for Tuesday's game against the Marlins.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Barraclough has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation. There is currently no timetable for his return.
Suzuki was lifted from the previous game with a neck injury after being hit by a pitch, and his status remains unknown for Monday's matchup against the Phillies.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and it is unclear when he will return.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and he is expected to be on the IL until at least the latter part of June.
Adams sat out his second straight game due to a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Diamondbacks.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the end of June.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the end of June.
Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter half of June.