Martinez is expected to until the start of September while on the 10-day injured list with an AC sprain in his right shoulder.
- TrendOver is 35-17-1 in Nationals last 53 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (53)O/U35|17Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Nationals last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Nationals last 14 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-7 in Cardinals last 28 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (28)O/U35|17Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cardinals last 13 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cardinals last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Carpenter is unlikely to be a participant in Tuesday's matchup against the Brewers due to a day of rest.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained tendon in his right thumb. It is anticipated that he will be available for Tuesday's game versus the Royals.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Zimmerman has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot and is likely to be idle until at least the start of September.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until the start of September.
Ross left his last due to a right leg injury, but he is likely to take the mound Saturday against the Cubs.
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the beginning of September.
Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return during the early part of September.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until sometime in September.
Dozier has been placed on the paternity list to be with his family after the birth of his child. He is permitted to miss one to three days.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.