Martinez is expected to until the start of September while on the 10-day injured list with an AC sprain in his right shoulder.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Phillies last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cardinals last 13 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cardinals last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cardinals last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Carpenter is unlikely to be a participant in Tuesday's matchup against the Brewers due to a day of rest.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained tendon in his right thumb. It is anticipated that he will be available for Tuesday's game versus the Royals.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Harper has been placed on paternity leave for the birth of his child and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Nicasio was removed from the previous game due to right shoulder soreness, and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Marlins.
Arrieta has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having season-ending surgery to remove bone spurs from his pitching elbow.
Bruce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a flexor strain in his left arm. He will be on the shelf until the early part of September.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. He is likely to return during the middle of September.
Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Robertson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he recovers from Tommy John surgery. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Harper exited the previous game due to dehydration but is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Red Sox.