Galvis is battling shoulder soreness and a tight left quadriceps. It is unclear if he will be fit to play when the league decides it is safe to start up.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Reds last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cardinals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-6 in Cardinals last 20 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U14|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-2 in Cardinals last 14 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U12|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cardinals last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
VanMeter has an anterior muscle strain in his lower leg, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up once the league resumes play.
Shafer is nursing a flexor mass irritation in his pitching arm, and it is unknown if he will have healed by the time the league returns.