Martinez is expected to spend three to four weeks on the 10-day injured list with an AC sprain in his right shoulder.
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Reds last 22 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 41-17 in Reds last 58 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.70% (58)O/U17|41Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 18-7-1 in Cardinals last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cardinals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U17|41Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cardinals last 13 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained tendon in his right thumb. It is anticipated that he will be available for Tuesday's game versus the Royals.
Carpenter departed the last game due to a foot injury, and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Pirates on Friday.
Gyorko has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and also had wrist surgery. He is likely be out until sometime in September.
Carpenter has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right foot contusion. He is likely to be available Sunday against the Athletics.
Ozuna has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from multiple fractures to the middle and ring fingers on his right hand. He is expected to be back in action for Saturday's game versus the Athletics.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Suarez was forced from the last game with a sprained left thumb. It is unclear if he will take the field against the Cardinals on Saturday.
Votto was held out of the previous two games with tightness in his lower back, and it is uncertain if he will suit up Saturday against the Cardinals.
Winker sat out the last game due to upper-back tightness. It is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's clash against the Cardinals.
Garrett is serving an eight-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the Padres.
Dietrich has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation. He is likely to return towards the end of August.
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and is likely to stay on the IL until at least late August.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. He is not expected to return until later in August.
Iglesias missed his second straight game with biceps soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Nationals.