Carpenter is not expected to suit up against the Nationals in Game 4 of the National League Championship Series due to a day of rest.
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Braves last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Braves last 13 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Braves last 10 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3-1 in Braves last 15 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %78.60% (15)O/U3|11Push1W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cardinals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cardinals last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U17|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cardinals last 13 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6-1 in Cardinals last 21 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (21)O/U6|14Push1W/L
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the latter part of October.
Carpenter is not expected to play in Game 3 of the National League Championship Series against the Nationals due to a day of rest.