Carpenter is not expected to suit up against the Nationals in Game 4 of the National League Championship Series due to a day of rest.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
I'll take my chances here with Pittsburgh as a small home favorite
against the Cardinals. The Pirates might not be talked about in the NL
Central in the same light as the Cubs, Cardinals and Brewers, but I
guarantee you this team believes they can compete in this division.
- TrendUnder is 47-21-5 in Pirates last 73 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.10% (73)O/U21|47Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Cardinals last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U21|47Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Cardinals last 21 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cardinals last 13 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the latter part of October.
Carpenter is not expected to play in Game 3 of the National League Championship Series against the Nationals due to a day of rest.