Gyorko has been sent to the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and will likely be out until the beginning of July.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Mets last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mets last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cardinals last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cardinals last 13 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cardinals last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Hicks has been diagnosed with a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow and will miss an extended period.
Munoz has been shifted to thee team's restricted list due to the birth of his child and will miss an extended period.
Mayers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right shoulder lat strain. He is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in July.
Wainwright has been removed from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a mild left hamstring strain. He is expected to start Thursday against the Marlins.
Goldschmidt will receive a day of rest and is not expected to play against the Marlins on Wednesday.
Molina is unlikely to be available Wednesday against the Marlins as he is to be rested.
Helsley has hit the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
New York Mets last injuries
Syndergaard has been designed to the 10-day injured list with a low-grade right hamstring strain, and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Braves.
Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He suffered a setback during his recovery and miss an undetermined length of time.
Familia has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a Bennett lesion in his right shoulder and will miss an extended period.
Ramos is not expected to be available against the Cubs on Sunday as he will likely be given a day to rest.
Conforto is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday, against the Cubs as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and he is unlikely to return to action until at least the middle of August.
Vargas left his last appearance with a cramp in his left calf but is expected to make his next start Friday against the Cubs.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Cubs for Friday's game as he is likely to receive a day of rest.