Molina is recuperating from offseason right knee surgery but it is expected he will play March 28 against the Brewers.
%W 0.49% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Pretty good story takes place on the diamond tonight. Daniel Poncedeleon will make his big league debut. He’ll be on the mound for the Cardinals as they open a series at Cincinnati.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 15-5-2 in Reds last 22 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (22)O/U15|5Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7-1 in Reds last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U19|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cardinals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U15|5Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Cardinals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U19|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cardinals last 13 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Bowman is hampered by a lat strain and it is unclear if he will play against the Pirates in the first game of the season.
Stephenson is battling shoulder inflammation and it is unknown if he will be available for the season opener versus the Pirates.
Casali is on the mend from surgery to repair a damaged labrum in his hip but is expected to play in the season opener versus the Pirates.