Rosenthal has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a viral infection, and he is expected to be away from the team until at least the start of June.
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-1 in Braves last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U12|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Braves last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Cardinals last 13 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cardinals last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Cardinals last 12 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Carpenter is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Rangers as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Martinez is on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder cuff strain. He is on a rehab assignment, but it is anticipated that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Rangers.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the All-Star break.
Bader is dealing with neck stiffness, and it is unclear if he will play against the Rangers on Friday.
Bader missed the last game due to stiffness in his neck and is unlikely to play against the Braves on Thursday.
Bader missed the previous game with stiffness in his neck and is unlikely to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Braves.
Carpenter is not in the starting lineup Sunday against the Pirates as he has been given the day off.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list without a timetable for return.
Donaldson is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Brewers as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Gausman has been handed a five-game suspension for throwing behind a batter but is expected to be reinstated for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Freeman sat out the last game due to an illness but is expected to suit up against the Cardinals on Tuesday.
Biddle has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right thigh contusion and right groin strain. He is projected to be available Tuesday against the Cardinals.
Fried left his last outing due to a left hand contusion but is likely to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Diamondbacks.
Donaldson is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Diamondbacks as he will likely be given the day off to rest.
Sobotka has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain, and it is uncertain when he will return to game action.