O'Neill has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained left wrist. It is unclear if he will be activated prior to Monday's game versus the Brewers.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Athletics last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-5-2 in Mariners last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %79.20% (26)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-2 in Mariners last 30 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (30)O/U8|20Push2W/L
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Hernandez has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation, and it is unclear if he will be activated prior to Friday's contest against the Blue Jays.
Brennan has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Santana has missed the last three games tending to elbow soreness, and it is unknown if he will play against the Blue Jays on Saturday.
Bishop has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a lacerated spleen and is expected to be out until at least the start of September.
Negron left the previous game with a forehead contusion and a nasal abrasion. His status for Friday's matchup versus the Braves is hazy.
Elias has landed on the 10-day injured list with a strained right hamstring, and he is not expected to return to the bullpen until at the latter part of August.
Adams has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will remain on the shelf until at least the end of August.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Piscotty left the previous game with a right ankle injury, leaving his status in doubt for Sunday's matchup against the Astros.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the end of August.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Davis is unlikely to perform in Tuesday's game against the Giants as he is to be rested.
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is eligible to return on Sept. 25 against the Angels.
Davis is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the White Sox as he will be given the day to rest.