Elias has landed on the 10-day injured list with a strained right hamstring, and he is not expected to return to the bullpen until at the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Athletics last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-5-2 in Mariners last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %79.20% (26)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-2 in Mariners last 30 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (30)O/U8|20Push2W/L
Seattle Mariners last injuries
O'Neill has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained left wrist. It is unclear if he will return Saturday against the Rockies.
Hernandez has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation, but it is expected that he will be activated prior to Saturday's contest against the Blue Jays.
Bradford has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Santana has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Haniger has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a ruptured testicle, for which he has undergone surgery. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is likely to be out of commission until at least the beginning of September.
Adams has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will remain on the shelf until at least the start of September.
Strickland is tending to a fractured nose but is expected to be available against the Pirates on Thursday.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the start of September.
Anderson departed his last outing due to a blister on his finger on his left hand. He is expected to be penciled in as Sunday's starter against the Giants.
Davis is not expected to suit up against the Yankees on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Piscotty was lifted from the previous game due right ankle soreness. It is anticipated that he will take the field against the Yankees on Thursday.
Piscotty sat out the previous game with a right ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Yankees.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.