Santana has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation. It is unknown if he will be activated prior to Sunday's game versus the White Sox.
- TrendUnder is 5-2-2 in Blue Jays last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U2|5Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blue Jays last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Blue Jays last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U2|5Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Mariners last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-2 in Mariners last 30 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (30)O/U8|20Push2W/L
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Fraley has been shut down for the remainder of the season due to soreness in his right thumb.
Gordon is not expected to play Sunday against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Crawford sat out the last game due to a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. It is unknown if he will return to the field Friday against the White Sox.
Haniger has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a ruptured testicle, for which he has undergone surgery. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Elias has a Grade 1 hamstring strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Gordon is not expected to play Thursday against the Reds due to a day of rest.
Narvaez has been held out of the previous two games with back spasms and will not be available against the Astros on Thursday.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Mayza is likely miss the remainder of the season due to Tommy John surgery on his left elbow.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to play Sunday against the Yankees due to a day of rest.
Maile has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a strained left oblique, and it is unclear if he will play Sunday against the Yankees.
Gurriel Jr. has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a Grade 1 left quadriceps strain and is expected to return Saturday to face the Yankees.
Luciano has been activated from the 60-day injured list after a right elbow sprain. He is projected to return Thursday against the Red Sox.
Guerrero has been given a day of rest and is not expected to be in the lineup for Mondays game against the Braves.
Richard has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left lat strain, but it is unknown when he will make his next start on the mound.