Healy has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to inflammation in his lower back, and it is undetermined if he will be activated prior to Monday's matchup against the Royals.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 10-3-1 in Rangers last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (14)O/U10|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Rangers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Rangers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-5-2 in Mariners last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %79.20% (26)O/U10|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-2 in Mariners last 30 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (30)O/U8|20Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mariners last 7 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Hernandez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation. He is not expected to return until at least the beginning of July.
Brennan is on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Encarnacion was recently acquired via trade and is expected to join the team prior to Monday's matchup against the Rays.
Gordon missed the last game with a bruised right wrist, and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Encarnacion sat out the previous two games nursing a back injury, and is not expected to play against the Athletics on Saturday.
Crawford has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left ankle sprain. He is expected to suit up for Friday's game against the Athletics.
Strickland has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 right lat strain and is likely to be on the shelf until at least the end of June.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Mazara was lifted from the previous game with a tight right hamstring, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's matchup against the Indians.
Pence left the previous game with right groin tightness, leaving his status in question for Monday's matchup against the Indians.
Gallo has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain. It is unclear if he will make his return to the lineup for Friday's matchup versus the White Sox.
Calhoun has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left quadriceps strain but is expected to be activated for Monday's contest against the Indians.
Smyly has a sprained ankle and it is unknown if he will play in Monday's tilt against the Indians.
Andrus is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Reds as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Kiner-Falefa has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right middle finger ligament sprain. He is lining up to be reinstated from the IL before the end of June.
Heineman is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June while recovering from labrum surgery on his left shoulder.