Hirano is on the 10-day injured list with an unspecified ailment. There is no timetable for recovery.
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Athletics last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 42-19-4 in Mariners last 65 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.90% (65)O/U42|19Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-2 in Mariners last 30 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (30)O/U8|20Push2W/L
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Bautista is sidelined with a flexor mass strain in his right elbow and will miss an extended period.
Smith is away from the team due to an unspecified reason, and it is unknown if he will be ready for opening day against the Astros.
Adams is expected to be out of the lineup as he is working his way back from an ACL injury while on the 45-day injured list. He is likely to make his season debut July 24 versus the Astros.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Trivino is dealing with soreness in his shoulder, leaving his availability for opening day against the Angels up in the air.
Mateo has come in contact with the COVID-19 virus, and he will be away from the team for an undetermined length f time.
Luzardo has tested positive for COVID-19, and it is unknown how much time he will need to recover.