Strickland is tending to a fractured nose, and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Pirates on Thursday.
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Athletics last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 42-19-4 in Mariners last 65 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.90% (65)O/U42|19Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-2 in Mariners last 30 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (30)O/U8|20Push2W/L
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Elias has landed on the 10-day injured list with a strained right hamstring, and he is not expected to return to the bullpen until at the start of September.
O'Neill has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained left wrist. It is unclear if he will return Friday against the Rockies.
Adams has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will remain on the shelf until at least the start of September.
Hernandez has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation, but it is expected that he will be activated prior to Saturday's contest against the Blue Jays.
Bradford has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from a Grade 1 right elbow strain. He is not expected to return until at least the early part of September.
Santana has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Haniger has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a ruptured testicle, for which he has undergone surgery. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is likely to be out of commission until at least the beginning of September.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the start of September.
Anderson departed his last outing due to a blister on his finger on his left hand. He is expected to be penciled in as Sunday's starter against the Giants.
Piscotty was lifted from the previous game due right ankle soreness. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup against the Yankees on Thursday.
Piscotty sat out the previous game with a right ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Yankees.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Davis is unlikely to perform in Tuesday's game against the Giants as he is to be rested.