Hernandez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is expected to be out until at least the middle of August.
- TrendOver is 5-2-2 in Brewers last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U5|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Brewers last 4 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Brewers last 21 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U5|15Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 36-12-3 in Mariners last 51 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (51)O/U36|12Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mariners last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-2 in Mariners last 30 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (30)O/U8|20Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 21-7-1 in Mariners last 29 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U21|7Push1W/L
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Strickland has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 right lat strain and is likely to be on the shelf until sometime in August.
Adams has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will remain on the shelf until at least the end of July.
Tuivailala has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a torn right Achilles and is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Athletics.
Healy has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to spinal stenosis. He is expected to be out until at least the latter part of July.
Brennan is on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will return during the latter part of July.
Gordon is not expected to partake in Sunday's matchup with the Angels due to a day of rest.
Altavilla has landed on the 10-day injured after being diagnosed with a right flexor strain. He is likely to miss up to two months of action.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Wahl has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee. He is in danger of missing the entire 2019 season.
Burnes has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder irritation, and he is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of July.
Grandal is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Giants as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Arcia is dealing with a left shoulder injury, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Giants on Friday.
Arcia was removed from the previous game due to a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Sunday against the Pirates.
Braun missed the last game with a sore knee, and it is unlikely he will be available Saturday against the Pirates.