O'Neill has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow ulnar nerve subluxation. It is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
No Analysis Provided
%W 0.50% | Streak 3
L10: W8 L2 P0
No Analysis Provided
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
Mariners: Hernandez 8-4 L12 away team starts during July … Angels: Barria 0-7 with 5.19 ERA last seven team starts; and 4-8 team starts at night this season. We recommend a 1* play on Seattle.
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
King Felix is finally becoming himself again. He hasn't allowed more than three earned runs in any of his previous six starts for the Mariners. Although there's plenty of mileage on his right arm, Seattle should be favored against Jaime Barria, who hasn't won a start in his last seven tries. Since they're healthy 'dogs, I'm confident in the Mariners giving up a run on the road. Take the buffer and ride the M's run line on Saturday.
%W 0.45% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 20-8-4 in Angels last 32 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (32)O/U8|20Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Angels last 11 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Angels last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Mariners last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U8|20Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Mariners last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-2 in Mariners last 30 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (30)O/U8|20Push2W/L
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Bautista has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a pectoral strain but is projected to return by the beginning of May.
LeBlanc is on the 10-day injured list with a strained right oblique. He is expected to be out four to six weeks.
Haniger was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness, but the symptoms are expected to subside in time for Thursday's clash versus the Angels.
Gordon is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Indians as he will be given a day of rest.
Tuivailala is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from a torn right Achilles and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of June.
Bradford has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation. He will miss an extended length of time.
Seager has landed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to correct the extensor tendon in his left hand and is projected to miss 10 to 12 weeks.
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Middleton is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be on the shelf until sometime in July after undergoing Tommy John surgery.
Skaggs has been designated for the 10-day disabled list with a left ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will be activated prior to Tuesday's game versus the Yankees.
Ohtani is on the 10-day injured list as he is healing from Tommy John surgery but is likely to make his season debut during the latter part of April.
Tropeano is on the 10-day injured list after suffering a setback in his recovery from a right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will remain on the IL until the latter part of April.
Upton has been diagnosed with turf toe and been placed on the 10-day disabled list. He is expected to miss eight to 12 weeks of action.
Heaney is sidelined with inflammation in his left elbow and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is expected to be out of commission until sometime in May.
Hermosillo is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a sports hernia and is not expected to return until at least the end of April.
Trout has been sidelined due to a right groin strain but is expected to return to action Monday against the Rangers.