Cueto is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery, but he is aiming to make his season debut towards the end of August.
- TrendOver is 24-7 in Nationals last 31 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.40% (31)O/U24|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in Nationals last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U21|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Nationals last 9 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Nationals last 15 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U10|4Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U23|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Sandoval has landed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation. He is likely to return to the lineup before the end of August.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Diamondbacks due to a routine night off.
Anderson has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a blister on his right middle finger. He is aiming to return before the end of August.
Duggar has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and will miss the remainder of the season.
Dickerson has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a right oblique strain. He is expected to return to the lineup against the Athletics on Wednesday.
Posey is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's contest versus the Athletics as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is unlikely to play Sunday against the Phillies due to a routine day of rest.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Zimmerman has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot and is likely to be idle until at least the start of September.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until the start of September.
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the beginning of September.
Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return during the early part of September.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until sometime in September.
Dozier has been placed on the paternity list to be with his family after the birth of his child. He is permitted to miss one to three days.
Ross left his last due to a right leg injury, but he is likely to take the mound Saturday against the Cubs.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.