Posey is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Brewers on Saturday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
- TrendOver is 22-7 in Nationals last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.90% (29)O/U22|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Nationals last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Nationals last 9 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Nationals last 15 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U10|4Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Giants last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U22|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the latter half of June.
Vincent has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June.
Posey has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return to the lineup Wednesday against the Padres.
Belt was held out of the previous game due to neck soreness and a stomach illness. He is not expected to face the Padres on Tuesday.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and it is unclear when he will return.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and he is expected to be on the IL until at least the latter part of June.
Adams sat out his second straight game due to a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Diamondbacks.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the end of June.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the end of June.
Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter half of June.
Robles is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Dozier left the previous game due to a right forearm contusion and will not suit up Wednesday against the White Sox.