Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
- TrendOver is 24-7 in Nationals last 31 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.40% (31)O/U24|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in Nationals last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U21|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Nationals last 9 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Nationals last 15 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U10|4Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U23|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Crawford was held out of the previous game due to a bout of conjunctivitis, and will not be in Friday's lineup against the Diamondbacks.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Diamondbacks as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Crawford is unlikely to be available against the Diamondbacks on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pomeranz has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, but he is expected to return to the mound Sunday against the Diamondbacks.
Belt was absent from the lineup during the previous game with discomfort in his knee, and it is unknown if he will participate in Friday's contest versus the Diamondbacks.
Posey has been designated for the 7-day concussion injured list but is lining up to be activated prior to Friday's game versus the Diamondbacks.
Belt is dealing with right knee soreness and is not expected to play Sunday against the Reds.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the beginning of June.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and is not expected to return until at least the early part of June.
Sanchez is sidelined with soreness in his left hamstring and is on the 10-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will return against the Marlins on Monday.
Stevenson is sidelined due to back spasms and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be away from the field until at least the early portion of June.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Adams has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a left shoulder strain, and he is likely to return to the field Wednesday against the Mets.
Sipp has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from an oblique strain, and he is expected to be available for Monday's game versus the Mets.