Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Blue Jays last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Blue Jays last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Crawford was held out of the previous game due to a bout of conjunctivitis, and will not be in Friday's lineup against the Diamondbacks.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Diamondbacks as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Crawford is unlikely to be available against the Diamondbacks on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pomeranz has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, but he is expected to return to the mound Sunday against the Diamondbacks.
Belt was absent from the lineup during the previous game with discomfort in his knee, and it is unknown if he will participate in Friday's contest versus the Diamondbacks.
Posey has been designated for the 7-day concussion injured list but is lining up to be activated prior to Friday's game versus the Diamondbacks.
Belt is dealing with right knee soreness and is not expected to play Sunday against the Reds.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Tepera has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow impingement, and the team has yet to announce a return date.
Luciano has been placed on the bereavement list. He is permitted to miss three to seven days.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of June.
Buchholz has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to miss an extended period.
Richard has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a stress reaction in his right knee. He is expected to make his season debut Thursday against the Red Sox.
Travis is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a minor meniscus tear in his left knee. There is currently no timetable for return.
Sogard sat out his second straight game due to a left thumb sprain but is expected to play against the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Giles was held out of the previous game with soreness in his right wrist, leaving his availability for Wednesday's tilt with the Red Sox in question.