Longoria has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained plantar fascia in his left foot and is expected to miss up to a month of action.
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Blue Jays last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Blue Jays last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Giants last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Bergen has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the early part of August.
Dickerson missed the last game hampered by right oblique tightness, and it is unknown if he will play Tuesday against the Cubs.
Fernandez underwent Tommy John surgery and is without a clear timetable for return.
Posey is not expected to suit up against the Cubs on Monday due to a routine day of rest.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Rockies on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is not expected to be available for Game 2 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Slater is dealing with a fever and will not play in Game 1 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the early part of August.
Thornton is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow inflammation, and it is uncertain when he will return to the mound.
Shafer exited the last game due to right elbow discomfort, and his availability for Tuesday's matchup against the Indians is clouded.
Pompey has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a concussion and is likely to stay on the IL until at least the beginning of August.
Borucki has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from left elbow soreness. He is expected to be available prior to Monday's game against the Indians.
Richard has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, and a timeline for return has yet to be announced.
Giles has sat out the past three games due to nerve inflammation in his right elbow, but he is likely to return to the mound against the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to participate in Monday's series opener against the Red Sox due to a day of rest.