Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Diamondbacks as he likely will be given the day to rest.
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Blue Jays last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Blue Jays last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Giants last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Crawford is unlikely to be available against the Diamondbacks on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pomeranz has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, but he is expected to return to the mound Sunday against the Diamondbacks.
Belt was absent from the lineup during the previous game with discomfort in his knee, and it is unknown if he will participate in Friday's contest versus the Diamondbacks.
Posey has been designated for the 7-day concussion injured list but is lining up to be activated prior to Friday's game versus the Diamondbacks.
Belt is dealing with right knee soreness and is not expected to play Sunday against the Reds.
Belt exited the previous game with inflammation in his right knee. He is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Reds on Saturday.
Kratz has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain, and is expected to return to the lineup Saturday against the Reds.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Travis is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a minor meniscus tear in his left knee. There is currently no timetable for return.
Buchholz has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to miss an extended period.
Shoemaker has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a torn ACL in his left knee and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Richard has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a stress reaction in his right knee. It is unknown if he will return for Thursday's matchup versus the Red Sox.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of June.
Phelps has been moved to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery on his right elbow that caused him to miss the entire 2018 season. He is projected to return midway through the 2019 campaign.
Sanchez exited the last game with a blister on his right middle finger. It is unclear if he will make his next scheduled start Wednesday against the Red Sox.
Maile missed the last game with an unspecified ailment. It is expected that he will be available for Saturday's contest against the White Sox.