Watson is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list due to a small fracture in his left wrist.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Cardinals last 51 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U15|33Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cardinals last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-7-1 in Giants last 24 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.60% (24)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5-1 in Giants last 19 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.20% (19)O/U5|13Push1W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Dickerson has missed the previous two games due to tightness in his right oblique, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Marlins.
Posey is not expected to suit up Sunday against the Marlins due to a routine day of rest.
Gott has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a Grade 1 UCL sprain and a flexor strain in his right elbow. He is projected to miss the remainder of the season.
Green has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a hip impingement, ending his season.
Posey is not expected to play Wednesday against the Pirates due to a day of rest.
Posey is not expected to suit up against the Pirates on Tuesday due to a routine day of rest.
Cueto has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from Tommy John surgery, and he is expected to make his season debut Tuesday against the Pirates.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Wieters has received an anti-inflammatory shot for a left calf strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Martinez missed the previous game with an upper-respiratory illness. It is likely that the symptoms will subside in time for Monday's tilt against the Nationals.
Carpenter is unlikely to play Sunday against the Brewers as he is to be rested.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the end of September.
Goldschmidt is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Rockies on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.