Cueto is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery, but he is aiming to make his season debut towards the end of August.
- TrendUnder is 49-21-5 in Pirates last 75 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (75)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Pirates last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Sandoval has landed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation. He is likely to return to the lineup before the end of August.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Diamondbacks due to a routine night off.
Anderson has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a blister on his right middle finger. He is aiming to return before the end of August.
Duggar has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and will miss the remainder of the season.
Dickerson has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a right oblique strain. He is expected to return to the lineup against the Athletics on Wednesday.
Posey is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's contest versus the Athletics as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is unlikely to play Sunday against the Phillies due to a routine day of rest.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Cervelli has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a concussion, and he is likely to remain in the league-mandated protocol until at least the start of September.
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.
Osuna has been handed a five-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. It is anticipated that he will be reinstated in time for Tuesday's contest against the Nationals.
Rodriguez has hit the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation and will be out of commission for an extended period.
Stallings missed the last game due to a migraine, and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Friday's clash with the Cubs.
Davis has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. He suffered a setback in his recovery and is likely to remain sidelined until the end of August.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left posterior shoulder inflammation. He has suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until sometime in September.
Holes has been added to the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right triceps. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the end of August.