Ssandoval is working his way back from Tommy John surgery. He is not expected to make his season debut until at least the beginning of May.
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Athletics last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Athletics last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 12-4 in Giants last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (16)O/U4|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Giants last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Piscotty is dealing with a strained left oblique, and it is unclear if he will be ready to face the Twins on Opening Day.
Jeffries is suffering from a biceps strain, leaving his status for the season opener against the Twins up in the air.
Mengden has been placed on the 60-day injured list and is projected to miss six to 10 weeks due to arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow.