Watson is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list due to a small fracture in his left wrist.
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Athletics last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Athletics last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 12-4 in Giants last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (16)O/U4|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Giants last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Dickerson has missed the previous two games due to tightness in his right oblique, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Marlins.
Posey is not expected to suit up Sunday against the Marlins due to a routine day of rest.
Gott has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a Grade 1 UCL sprain and a flexor strain in his right elbow. He is projected to miss the remainder of the season.
Green has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a hip impingement, ending his season.
Posey is not expected to play Wednesday against the Pirates due to a day of rest.
Posey is not expected to suit up against the Pirates on Tuesday due to a routine day of rest.
Cueto has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from Tommy John surgery, and he is expected to make his season debut Tuesday against the Pirates.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Piscotty has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right ankle sprain and is expected to miss the remainder of the regular season. A postseason return has not been ruled out.
Fiers the last game due to nerve irritation in his right arm. He is likely to make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Rangers.
Soria sat out the previous game with an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Royals on Monday.
Barrera is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Laureano has sat out the previous three games due to a cramp in his right leg, but he is likely to return Wednesday versus the Astros.
Bassitt has been placed on the paternity list and is permitted to miss a maximum of three days.
Petit is tending to a personal matter, and it is uncertain when he will rejoin the team.
Laureano has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a stress reaction in his right shin. It is undetermined if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Tigers.