Posey is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Brewers on Saturday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockies last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-6 in Rockies last 23 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (23)O/U6|17Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Giants last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the latter half of June.
Vincent has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June.
Posey has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return to the lineup Wednesday against the Padres.
Belt was held out of the previous game due to neck soreness and a stomach illness. He is not expected to face the Padres on Tuesday.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Dahl is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Murphy was scratched from Saturday's game against the Padres for undisclosed reasons.
Story was forced from the previous game after taking a ground ball to the face, leaving his status for Saturday's contest against the Padres in question.
Oh is on the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain and will miss an extended period.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup Friday against the Padres as he will be given the night to rest.
Arenado was forced from the previous game due to a left forearm contusion but is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Padres on Thursday.
Dunn has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from left shoulder inflammation. It is anticipated that he will be available against the Padres on Thursday.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday against the Cubs as he will likely be given a day of rest.