Posey is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Brewers on Saturday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the latter half of June.
Vincent has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June.
Posey has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return to the lineup Wednesday against the Padres.
Belt was held out of the previous game due to neck soreness and a stomach illness. He is not expected to face the Padres on Tuesday.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face. It is unknown if he will suit up in Monday's series opener against the Astros.
Iglesias has been placed on the team's paternity list while attending the birth of his child, and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Puig is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.