Watson is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list due to a small fracture in his left wrist.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Orioles last 17 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Orioles last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Orioles last 4 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Giants last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U0|8Push0W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Posey has missed the previous two games due to tightness in his lower back and hip. It is anticipated that he will suit up against the Red Sox on Thursday.
Dickerson is expected to suit up against the Red Sox on Wednesday despite an oblique injury.
Dickerson has soreness in his right oblique and will not be available against the Red Sox on Tuesday.
Dickerson has missed the previous two games due to tightness in his right oblique, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Marlins.
Posey is not expected to suit up Sunday against the Marlins due to a routine day of rest.
Gott has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a Grade 1 UCL sprain and a flexor strain in his right elbow. He is projected to miss the remainder of the season.
Green has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a hip impingement, ending his season.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Williams has been held out of the previous two games due to a left knee contusion and a head injury. It is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Mariners.
Harvey has soreness in his right biceps that is expected to keep him out of action for the remainder of the season.
Nunez has missed the past two games with a left hand injury, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Trumbo is expected to play Thursday against the Blue Jays despite a strained left trapezius.
Trumbo has sat out the last two games due to a strained left trapezius and is unlikely to play Wednesday against the Blue Jays.
Harvey is sidelined due to right biceps soreness, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Tigers on Friday.