Posey is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Brewers on Saturday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Orioles last 17 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Orioles last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Orioles last 4 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Giants last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U0|8Push0W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the latter half of June.
Vincent has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June.
Posey has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return to the lineup Wednesday against the Padres.
Belt was held out of the previous game due to neck soreness and a stomach illness. He is not expected to face the Padres on Tuesday.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He suffered a setback during his recovery, and it is uncertain how long he will be out of commission.
Smith Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a concussion. He is beginning a rehab assignment, and is targeting a return for Thursday's matchup against the Mariners.
Lucas has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a shoulder injury. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Cashner missed his last outing with a blister on his right middle finger, but it is likely he will make his next scheduled start Monday against the Athletics.
Cobb has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He also had season-ending surgery to repair a hip impingement.
Alberto was forced from the previous game with due to an illness. It is unclear if he will take the field against the Red Sox on Saturday.
Karns has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right forearm strain and is likely to be out of action until at least the end of June.
O'Day has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to forearm tightness. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is expected to be sidelined until sometime after the All-Star break.