Sandoval has landed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation. It has yet to be determined when he will return to the lineup.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Orioles last 17 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Orioles last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Orioles last 4 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Giants last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U0|8Push0W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Cueto is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery, but he is aiming to make his season debut towards the start of September.
Anderson has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a blister on his right middle finger. He is aiming to return during the start of September.
Posey is not expected to play Wednesday against the Cubs due to a routine day of rest.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Diamondbacks due to a routine night off.
Dickerson has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a right oblique strain. He is expected to return to the lineup against the Athletics on Wednesday.
Posey is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's contest versus the Athletics as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is unlikely to play Sunday against the Phillies due to a routine day of rest.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Armstrong has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. It is unclear if he will return Sept. 1 against the Royals.
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He is likely to be out of commission until the early part of September after suffering a setback in his recovery.
Martin is dealing with a left hand injury and will not play against the Rays on Thursday.
Smith Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He is on pace to return during the beginning of September.
Sisco sat out the last game due to groin and shoulder injuries. It is uncertain if he will be available Tuesday against the Royals.
Stewart has been activated from the 7-day injured list where he was recovering from a concussion. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Red Sox.
Nunez was held out of the previous game with a bruised left ankle, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday against the Yankees.