Bergen has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the early part of August.
- TrendUnder is 49-21-5 in Pirates last 75 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (75)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Pirates last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Giants last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Dickerson missed the last game hampered by right oblique tightness, and it is unknown if he will play Tuesday against the Cubs.
Fernandez underwent Tommy John surgery and is without a clear timetable for return.
Posey is not expected to suit up against the Cubs on Monday due to a routine day of rest.
Longoria has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained plantar fascia in his left foot and is expected to miss up to a month of action.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Rockies on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is not expected to be available for Game 2 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Slater is dealing with a fever and will not play in Game 1 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. He suffered a setback in his recovery and is likely to remain sidelined until the earlier part of August.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. It is unknown when he will be ready for activation.
Gonzalez has been placed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a fractured left clavicle. He hurt his hamstring on a rehab assignment and will likely be sidelined until the start of August.
Kela has been activated from the 60-day injured list where he was dealing with discomfort in his right shoulder. He is now suspended for two games by the team for violating the terms of his contract but is likely to be reinstated prior to Wednesday's clash against the Cardinals.
Williams was scratched from his last scheduled start with flu-like symptoms. He is expected to return to the lineup Monday versus the Cardinals for his next turn in the rotation.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left posterior shoulder inflammation. He has suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the middle of August.
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a right elbow flexor strain and is not expected to return to the mound until sometime in August.
Brault has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain. He will be held out of action until at least the early part of August.